Friday, January 16, 2009

Day Seventeen of the Twitter 365 Project, where have you been?

OK, so it's saturday morning... it's late, need coffee and the hair is a mess. what better time to have a happy snap for the project? LOL

the project is a year in the life of... so there was gonne be a shot this at some stage, surely? may as well get ti out there !!

some aspects of this project have been confronting - how much do I expose? what do i expose? i have to confess to being fairly controlled in the information i release about my inner workings and day to day life. not everyone needs to know everything - right? i mean we all need balance and in this instance it's online v offline merging through images. yes, it's only a happy snap... but in a way it's also so much more. i have noticed this through other postings from my friends too.

i am almost EXCITED to see where this leads me over the year, and to read back to this and see where my head space is on this subject xc

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you look so good *before* you've had coffee? xx

Gordie said...

Ah, this is the intellectual sophistication I've been waiting for. I'm going to put on a fluffy dressing gown and brew a very strong, dark roast.

Charlie said...

thanks @spotrick and sorry Gordie... it's been a big week. i will do my best to intellectualise all and sundry this week... hope you are well... have you finished eating the rose yet? xc

Daisy said...

You're a braver soul than I! I made my coffee this morning, but I won't be able to shower until the laundry is done...around noon!