Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day Forty One of the Twitter 365 Project, what a hun


my gorgeous girlfriend.

we have known each other since we were 13 years old.

we walked up to each other day one of high school and said "you'll do, will you be my friend?".



she was always the career chick and me the mum. we have role reversal these days - she has 2 young kids. she's pretty good though - she's the Director of Legal for Dept of Families and Communities - so i guess she's in a friendly family orientated environment and still managing the career LOL :)

xc

4 comments:

Shelley Heath said...

Love the line of you'll do but that is often how strong friendships are born. Great that you still are firm friends xx years on.

Charlie said...

day one of year eight - new school. we were both seriously nervous. sure the group expanded and grew etc... but we had our "core" "rock solid base". we were "cool" and "fine" LOL

i guess i still do that to this day xx

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

i met one of my best mates on the first day of year seven too!

Ro said...

so so so happy for you...... but am so jealous at same time. My ALL time BEST FRIEND (who I met in year five) was killed in a car accident when we were in our 2nd year at Uni.....and Iv'e neva really recovered from his loss. ENJOY yr girlfriend gal !!! Yr friendship with her makes me feel warm and fuzzy