Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is This The Profile Of The New Social Networker

I found this quote today:



The fact is that if you want to network with this girl, you need to be just as real as she is, and that takes relationship…JimBob51, Is This The Profile Of The New Social Networker, Jul 2008



You should read the whole article.


=================================


Is This The Profile Of The New Social Networker
Jul 14th, 2008
by Allan.

Social media is about people, and about interacting with those people. Read on...Is This The Profile Of The New Social Networker

--------------
Hey, I got reminded of this today... made me smile - I'm no longer at 400 friends (as per Allans blog) on facebook BUT whilst I now have over 800 I do still feel like I know what each of you do and how you came to me. I really do. In the facebook context. Sure there are some that are vague... the connection isn't strong yet. YET!!

However, I also laughed today because I have relationships with people across different platforms as well... and i hadn't connected one friend on blogger/twitter, with one here on facebook... until this afternoon. it made me smile and laff really - cause i also finally worked out how he got my corporate information without stalking me - which was a nice feeling!!!

People really can be quite innocent. I do know this. xc

0 comments: