Monday, December 1, 2008

Blog conversations



i wrote myself a note today that i wanted to write my blog tonight. i missed it.

so i came home revved up to write some stuff. had jotted some topics and ideas down. but drew a blank when i went to write them. it could be mondayitis. do you get that? i do if it's been a big weekend. sometimes call myself fuddlehead even.

it was a big weekend.

it's normal for this time of year - the sun comes out - so the kids go out to play!! we recharge our batteries after the dreary winter.

so hi everyone, i'm going to write a real blog now :)
xc

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie!

I am good friends with Charly Leetham, and I saw that you are new plurk friends!

Another female Charlie from Australia. Wow!

Tried to make you a friend on plurk, but couldn't get it to work....maybe because you are all the way up there in nirvana!! LOL

Great post here. Very nice blog.

Have a great day,

Sally