Monday, April 21, 2008

interacting offline in adelaide

Meeting up with a group of people who “do” what I “do” the other night got me thinking, what will we “do” with each other?

We each have our own interests, space and habits. How can we grow and develop each other? I have to confess that I am so used to online friends being online, that once we came face to face it was hard for me to work out what was expected offline and how to perhaps take that next step. Maybe this is why I always say – I’m better online. I’m fast paced always wanting to know the next move.

In that next move though, I have hooked up with some excellent people. I now have a couple more blogs that I am reading. I try to contribute replies when I can – mostly when I’m inspired with a thought. It’s a start. I look forward to the next chapter.

0 comments: