Sunday, January 10, 2010

11/01/2010:: Twitter365

last day of my holiday. quite sad about that. but it's my birfday week as well... so plenty to reflect on, look forward to and be hapi about. during this time i DO stop & reflect who i am, what i achieved, where i'm going. i have gorgeous girls & supportive family, great friends, a good job, a home & am healthy. asking for more would be selfish & that's not something i aspire to. thanku for sharing with me virtually... if you cross over & enjoy me in the flesh - thankyu, ur friendship means the world to me.

there is so much going on in the world and some days i do get too caught up in it all. the crazy pace, the negative attitudes, and the general misfortune some people wish on others. in my 44th year - starting this thursday - i can only hope i feel more content, settled, peaceful and compassionate. i really do have a good life and i have no complaints. hey - wouldn't we all love to win the lottery - but then with that comes a whole new set of problems.

so, maybe i'll stick with keeping my girls hapi, cherishing my friends for who they are and staying on track. it's the best promise i can make to you. hapi days xc

blog comments powered by Disqus